User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Media Reviews Re: Rats by Robert Sullivan

    lol.

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Amber Spyglass

    A Christian is by definition "a little Christ." Christ was all about love and forgiveness and saving grace. So I will openly, outright challenge anyone like Hitler who claims to ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Mark Twain

    I've read Tom Sawyer, which was hilarious, and we're reading Huck Finn right now. I understand why you'd think he was racist, but at the time I'm sure Twain would ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: So.Be.It.

    it sounds really sweet. I'll have to look for it. :D

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    sounds like a horror - someone who kills their victims by crucifying them. i'd be scared to pick it up lol. Defective (for a change of pace)

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    random and not nearly specific enough. Firebrand

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    huh. interesting. I'd pick it up because of curiosity. :) Firebrand (lol this is the name I chose for my story and i desperately want to know what people think ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contreversy: Good or bad?

    Controversy is a very subjective thing. You wouldn't believe some of the books that have been banned...stuff like Madeleine L'Engle's works, Moby Dick, the Scarlet Letter. There was even a ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Hmm...I don't know...maybe a cat? Or an otter?" ~Nessie "Bear." ~Jake "Some sort of cat, maybe...a lion or a leopard." ~Marc Do you often get sick?

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How on earth do you describe physical pain

    *shrug* oh well. who knows when someone else might need to know how to torture their character?

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    something terribly comedic...maybe two people who are trying to survive in the Alaskan wilderness and don't know that they're being filmed. I'd read it. :D Firebrand

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE To Kill a Mockingbird. I finished reading it about two weeks before it was due for my literature class. It is amazing. The dialogue ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    :shock: Dear God, Samantha, we really are soul sisters... *is frightened*

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How on earth do you describe physical pain

    I have an active imagination... The character in my story is basically dying, very painfully, so it's become fairly easy to describe pain. Let me see. Use metaphors. You know, ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Not happening. Jake: Cool. Vanessa: Uhhh.... Are you a nerd?

    Jan 11, 2008


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984