User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: *indignatly* "No! Well...maybe a little." Jake: "Duh. I'm seventeen." Vanessa: "I don't think so..." Marc: "Don't you hate her?" Have you ever been kissed

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Bethany A guy, strong, quiet, shy, passionate about injustice, scared of most girls, gets very very quiet when he's angry, somewhat socially awkward, smart, nice-looking, easily offended.

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    I'm reading this book as we speak, but I'm only about twenty pages into it. So far it's making me depressed. HOW IN THE WORLD AM I EVER GOING TO ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Oooh, Ellen Page would have been an excellent Bella... *sigh* Why don't they ask US to cast these kinds of movies?

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    (twit, why in the world do you keep changing your name? i is so confused...) "Uh...people who trip a lot. Like me." ~Marc "Movies like License to Wed and Dan ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Kristen Stewart is Bella, and I think that was a good choice (although Emily Browning would have been better!). But I don't know. I"m having trouble w/ Cedric Diggory as ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    i like the last one the best. "Spawn" is pretty cool. "Immortals" I've seen too many times. sounds like Sci-fi thriller crazy books. i'd maybe pick it up. Firebrand

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle

    this like Twilight? you know, with good vampires? or are they scary?

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Circle Trilogy - Ted Dekker

    TED DEKKER ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF! That said, The Circle Trilogy is my favorite series by him. I love the imagery and just the pace of these books. I could ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Little Prince

    i LOVE the Little Prince. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. Beautiful. Right up there with Madeleine L'Engle and C. S. Lewis and Kate DiCamillo. I should actually go re-read it. Get ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Not sure. Doc's been giving me stuff to knock me out, to reduce fevers...Honestly, I think it's LSD. That gives you an idea of what my dreams are like." ~Marc ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    Questions? *pokes MidnightVampire*

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Personality check

    Ooh, I have a character like that! Very passionate and strong, but also a butthead lol. Hmm... If he's sort of self-righteous he probably has a strong sense of justice ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "At this point in the story? Everything. No, seriously. Unless you've been reading along, you have no idea. EVERYTHING...EFFING...HURTS." ~Marc "My pride, and my heart." ~Jake Are you romantic?

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "So far? When I was quite certain I was insane and needed to be committed to a mental hospital." ~Marc "Same as Marc's... But she thought she was insane, I ...

    Jan 23, 2008


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost