User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    Guess what!! They totally casted the Twilight movie wrong, cuz I just met the REAL Alice Cullen this weekend, lol. Okay, not really. But I went to an honor choir ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    No, actually...I thought it was a little random. It made me like him more, though. It explains why he's kind of quiet and serious all the time. I don't know. ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    lol, i think guys in general are sexy when they're angry. well, when they're angry for a good reason, like when Edward was protecting Bella.

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    i read somewhere that Stephenie's agent wanted her to have Bella and Edward sleep together and she said no. i had a lot more respect for those...um...moments of sexual tension. ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    Oh yeah, I loved reading "Midnight Sun" on her website. Edward's not as... I don't know, OBSESSED as Bella it seems. His mind is more interesting; it deals with other ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Don't you guys have anything normal to talk about?

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    *pouts* Stephenie better give Jacob a really, really, REALLY good girlfriend in Breaking Dawn, or else I will never be happy.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Building up romance: Help!

    Well, I'm still figuring out how to build romantic tension myself, so I can't give you a detailed guide lol.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    Eh, I don't hate Edward. He just annoys me. And i still like werewolves better than vampires. *shrug* Hey, did you just have a birthday? Or am I just blind ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Building up romance: Help!

    *is interested* Who's a romantic interest? Yazra and...? Sorry, that's not very helpful. Uh, start with dialogue. Little bits of body language like running fingers through hair, clearing throat, stari

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    ^ WOW. That's weird.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Peter and the Starcatchers (plus sequels)

    I've only read the first one, but I loved it. It was suspenseful and hilarious at the same time. When I'm having a bad day, I re-read it. :D

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    No Jacob never imprinted on Bella. I like Jacob so much better than Edward. I don't like flawless characters that are compared to Greek gods. They just annoy me. And ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is it just me, or is Lord of the Flies a really sexist book?

    I just remember being freakishly mesmerized and profoundly disturbed by that book. *shrug* I though most of the metaphors were ridiculous and the author mostly wanted to describe what it ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does Blood?

    It doesn't bother me. Actually I really like that shade of red. That's what keeps me sane when someone's drawing my blood. Sometimes its easier for me to look at ...

    Feb 24, 2008


Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling