User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Wait...let me guess...a vampire?" *Jake tenses* Vanessa: "Calm down, Jake. I doubt he would want to suck OUR blood anyway. Unless he wants to burn his tongue."

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I hated New Moon. Especially Bella in New Moon. What a jerk, to just blow Jacob off like that. Jeez.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    Mrs. Everett (the receptionist, trying to figure out why Marc was sent to the office): "Who was it this time?" Marc: "Mrs. Johansson said I was a walking fashion faux ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Oh..." *uncomfortably* "I have chocolate, if it helps..." *hands some to Teeya*

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *speaking to self* "None of them know what it's like to date a gay guy..." -Teeya Marc: *blinks* "Random. Are you on drugs?"

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Great. New people. Go socialize, Nessie." *turns to leave* Jake: "Um...I have to go to the bathroom." Vanessa: "Excuse me, you guys, where are your manners?" Marc: "Nonexistent. I ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I think they've all come out in August haven't they? I just want Jacob and Bella to stay friends, I want Bella to be a kick-a** vampire, and I want ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Playlist for you story/novel

    :D My playlist for Firebrand is as follows: 1. Broken Wing - Thousand Foot Krutch 2. Weathered - Creed 3. Falling into Black - Skillet 4. Going Under - Evanescence ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Marc and Regan ^ may very well be my long lost twin brother. Scary.

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "I'm sort of attached to Jake, you know, him being my soul mate and all." Jake: "Everyone's pretty cool." Vanessa: "Yeah, I love these guys. As far as other ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: *glances at Vanessa and Jake* "Uhh..." What makes you really angry?

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Defying Gravity from Wicked." ~Vanessa "Chicks Dig It by Chris Cagle." ~Jake "Are You Ready by ~Marc What's YOUR favorite song?

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Flying." Vanessa: "Oh yeah, definitely flying." Jake: "I hate you both." What are you craving right now?

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Uh...yesterday." Jake: *thinks* "Yeah, yesterday sounds right." Vanessa: "Um...maybe...no, wait...sorry, I can't remember." What's your least favorite thing to study in school/college/whatever

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    Yeah! Actually I like most of the cast - except for Esme. I like Alice and Emmett the best. But still, I think the girl at honor choir was a ...

    Mar 5, 2008


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief