User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Wow. They're even more paranoid than us." Vanessa: "Understandably. They're being mistaken for monsters. We're being mistaken for...um..." Jake: "Freaks? Weirdos? Obnoxious brats?" Vanessa: *gl

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "I could tell. I could definitely tell." *jams headphones over ears* Jake: "Rohsair, it's not nice. Linguistically, maybe - Blackbird has a taste for the theatrical - but in ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *glares at Raven* "Oh, that's original. Like we haven't heard that one before." Vanessa: *hurriedly* "Touched by Fire, Touched by the presence of the Daybright and saved from the ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Uh...I think it was 'Where the Wild Things Are.'" Vanessa: "That's appropriate." Marc: "Excuse me, half the children in AMERICA love those books." Vanessa: "Half the children, yes. But ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do you really care?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    I don't know was there a bucket?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Oh-h..." ~Kelsus "Your way is clear, brother mine!" ~Kallik "Actually, I don't think it is." ~Kit "Kelsus being a weird little creature that crawls over rooftops and peers down drainpipes." ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    yeah, i would, but i wouldn't be a jerk to the guy who saved MY life.

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    GAAAAAH!! was anyone else annoyed that love/freak out scene between Max and Fang was EXACTLY THE SAME as if was in MR3???

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: *colors slightly* "Yes..." *Marc and Jake look suddenly interested* Marc: "She's blushing..." Jake: "I see, I see..." Marc: "Why's she blushing? Every guy in our school thinks her hair's ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    Lol, Sunny, I love the little of Marc's dialogue that I've managed to read on here. :lol: 8) lol, i kinda wish she and Raven were in the same story, ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *sighs* "Thanks, I needed that." Vanessa: "That was slightly unexpected."

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    [To Marc] "Thanks. *sighs* *takes bite of chocolate* *takes huge bite of chocolate and smiles* God, this is good! What type of chocolate IS this stuff?" -Teeya [To Artemis] "Thank ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *rolls eyes* "I"m assuming that was supposed to be intimidating. Sorry, but to someone who's had demonic, disembodied voices try to suck the life out of her, intimidation doesn't ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *laughs* "Don't blow a gasket. It's hard to hide things from us." Vanessa: "And don't worry, Jake doesn't bite. Uh..." *realizes the irony of that statement* "I mean, Jake ...

    Mar 18, 2008


NO U
— Carina