User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jake: *mildly, to the Raven* "What exactly ARE you anyway?" Marc: "Why does she think I'm named after pasta?"

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    4/10 it has potential, but the frog thing...? I don't know lol. In a world where human beings are bred for beauty and intelligence, love is nonexistant. Marriage is arranged ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Go outside anyway. Weather doesn't bother me." Jake: "Same." Vanessa: "Yup, me too." Dax: "Weather's not a problem. I was sort of born outside." What do you do for ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "As a side note, I have tons of respect for you guys for putting up with her." Vanessa: "Thank you." Marc: "I was talking to Fal and Clover." Vanessa: ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Well, you just get more charming every time you open your mouth, don't you?" Jake: "Sounds like something you would say." Marc: "Maybe that's why I don't like her."

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: *delicately* "I can't exactly control the wind - things just get out of control when my emotions are high. When Jake gets angry things have a tendency to burst ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: *raises hand* "Sorry." *the wind calms down* "I don't really enjoy being poked." Marc: "That's Nessie's very sweet and subtle way of saying, 'Stop &%#@!? touching me or I'll ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *indignantly* "I said I'd slip something into their drinks. I didn't say anything about poisoning them. What do you think I am, an assassin?" *realizes* *feels slightly awkward* "Oh...I ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Either horror or melodramatic chick lit. I'd be interested. Defective

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    I try not to swear too often in my stories because I know that when I read books with a lot of language in it, it distracts me. My narrator ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "I'm telling you, we could totally fix this boredom. We could be theatrical about it and just blow up the building, or we could be subtle and slip something ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Description!

    I stand on the edge of the unknown, ready to leap off the precipice and face the empty sky. There is only the slightest current in the air, a faint ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Lucy (no idea why...) A seventeen-year-old girl, tall, muscular, athletic, obnoxious, always sticks up for the underdog, major tomboy, a loner.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: "I think Marc was trying to be clever." Jake: "Ravens are scavengers. Raven just said that a whole month was devoted to her." Marc: "What was so confusing about ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Is April National Scavengers' Month or something?"

    Apr 1, 2008


Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet