User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Pork rinds." Vanessa: "Sushi." Jake: "Don't care." If you had to choose between the ability to fly or the ability to read minds, what would you choose?

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jake: "I like Kit. She makes sense." Vanessa: "No blood, please." Jake: "Not unless someone deserves it." Vanessa: "Jake? NO BLOOD." Marc: *sighs* "We're trying to tame him, really." Vanessa: ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I think certain characters and places are neat (the werecat is awesome) but Eragon just irritates me. The whiny brat is the hero. What is the world coming to?

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Scavenger works well, in my opinion." Dax: "But nobody cares, remember?" Marc: "Why are you here?!" Dax: "Slavery isn't all that thrilling, contrary to popular belief. I wanted to ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Um...wear a pink frilly dress and dance around singing the 'Barbie girl' song." Jake: *bursts out laughing* Vanessa: "Ride the Tower of Doom at Elitches." Jake: *stops laughing* "Seriously?!" ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Comic books." Vanessa: "I really like some of the classics. Shakespeare is beautiful. To Kill a Mockingbird is excellent too." Jake: "Mysteries. Suspense. Supernatural thrillers. Honestly, I'm

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jake: "Gotta love pointless conversations." Marc: "Who's Major Bat Guano?" Vanessa: "What about sheep?" Dax: "Great. Now I'm hungry." Marc: "Where'd you come from?" Dax: "Down the street." Jake: "I ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Beauty is overrated. It's totally subjective." Vanessa: "You just agreed with Raven about something." Marc: "Well, she's right." Jake: "You don't admit it when I'M right." Marc: "You don't ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Ha! Yet another reason why Nessie should stop wearing makeup! It automatically makes you a woman of ill-repute." *grins* Vanessa: *mildly* "Move with the times, Macaroni." Jake: "Ouch." Marc: ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: "I'm not a Dr. Who fan. But I have read the Silmarillion! Good book, although the Hobbit still holds a special place in my heart. But, honestly, I don't ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    In my heart of hearts I nurse a faint hope... That Eragon is purposefully an arrogant, foolish protagonist That Murtagh is *meant* to be so much cooler than Eragon That ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: "I read the Sword in the Stone." Marc: "But she's a nerd. I haven't read it. Watched the cartoon though." Jake: "Why is Merlin an animal?" Marc: "Do you ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "So Raven's a witch, Merlin's an animal, and Fal is an elf. But if Raven's part elf, then that makes her, like, an elven witch. A woodland witch?" Jake: ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *impatiently to Blake* "The Raven thinks I'm a cheesy pasta." *to Ethan* "And yes, I am impatient." Jake: "Understatement of the millenium." Marc: "Where's the little scavenger? I'm really ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "A hybrid, meaning...?" Jake: *feigns shock* "Marc doesn't know something?! Marc: "I know, shocking isn't it?" *to Raven* "Seriously though, what are you? A hybrid could mean anything. I'm ...

    Apr 18, 2008


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy