User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you have a little notebook to write down all the ideas you have. You also know it when you have three of those notebooks, ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Maybe you'll get lucky and someone will murder your siblings. Best wishes." ~ Dax "Justice." ~ Serenity "He was six, you idiot. Where's the justice in that?" *silence* *mutters* "And ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Make a movie trailer

    Oooh, nice, MidnightVampire. Gave me chills. :D I could totally see it.

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Audrey: "We sing carols, read the Christmas story, open presents, and eat a lot. Well, my family eats a lot." Kai: "Well, it usually depends on what year it is. ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make a movie trailer

    Nice. I love werewolves! (Werewolves > vampires. Period.) :D

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Unwind

    I loved this book. I'm usually a little wary of sci-fi, because I feel like it's all been done before and the characters start to become a little cliche. But ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    *gasps* Just finished this book. Loved it. Stayed up until 1 to finish it, even though I had church the next morning. Literally yelped when it ended. "Noooo, Suzanne Collins! ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you have turned your room into an "office" with books, a computer and a storyboard. Yes, I'm about to put in a giant notepad ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Ted Dekker

    Yeah, I know he writes Christian fiction. :) I don't know, maybe I'm just a sucker for plot twists. I haven't read Chosen. I think his oldest books are probably ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make a movie trailer

    You can actually make a youtube-esque video if you'd like, but since I'm technologically challenged, I only wrote it out. This one's for a new story I'm working on. *** ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Oh gosh, I so read The Magic Bicycle like 8 years ago. I had forgotten until now. I think even at ten I thought it was rather lame.

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Ted Dekker

    Ted Dekker is a thriller/suspense writer and a bestselling author. Has anybody read anything by him? What do you think? Personally, he's one of my favorite writers. I slept with ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    When you look at your last post on this thread and realize how ungrammatical it was. *is frustrated*

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lois Lowry

    I thought Jonas did die...? I didn't know there were sequels! I'm so excited! *goes off to read them*

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    When your friends were snowboarding and watching tv during break, you were taking a class on Shakespeare and read Hamlet for five days. (True story.)

    Nov 30, 2008


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton