User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "I don't get why my heritage is so offensive. It's not MY fault that my grandma polluted our very Jewish gene pool by running off with a tourist from ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Introduce Your Writing

    Hey, this is a good idea! :D First story: Sarah in Pink and Purple Land . Yeah, it's pretty self-explanatory. First REAL story: The Keys . I started the first ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Marc!! :D I swore as loudly as possible, hoping that someone would recognize my foul-mouthed frustration and follow my voice. But I'd be damned if I actually cried for help. ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Sorry to disappoint, Ethan, but I'm half Jewish. With a little bit of Cherokee and Swedish thrown in. I think someone somewhere along my family tree was from Portugal, ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: "Um...I really don't have that much money, so, I hope you all have cash on you..." Marc: "Bad at being Jewish? How can you be bad at being what ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Leaving Fishers

    This sounds really good. I'll have to check it out.

    May 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    I just bought this today, and I'm about 150 pages into it...she has this amazing talent for writing creepy stuff that she makes not-creepy lol. I'm excited about it, cuz ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature's paintbrush: Butterfly Photography!

    Those are beautiful! I'm jealous, my camera got lost. :(

    May 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "I hope you all have money. Nessie's stingy." Jake: "Raven doesn't want coffee, does she?"

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "I want Starbucks. Who's buying?" Jake: "Not it." Vanessa: "I think we just ruined the topic of conversation." Marc: "I had nothing to add to the topic of brain ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Lol, I have a complex love-hate relationship with the books too. Bella irritates me, Edward is...okay...and Jacob rocks. Honestly I'm looking forward to the movie more than the next book, ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Anyone got theories about what will happen in the next one? (I just thought I'd revive this thread lol)

    May 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    :D I love MR fanfiction. Personally, I think if JP wanted a ghostwriter for the fourth one, he should have hired some of the kids who write fanfiction.

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Well, hello, nice to meet you to. Now why don't you shove that cheerful greeting up your a**." Vanessa: *raises an eyebrow* "Normally I would correct your manners, Marc, ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Yiddish is good. I like Yiddish." Vanessa: "Italian is fun too. Very flowery and elegant." Jake: "I'm partial to English." Vanessa: "It's lovely to see some new people, too." ...

    May 5, 2008


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind