-
Re: Five questions
1.If I sent you to look for yourself at twelve o'clock, and you returned as yourself arrived, but not before you left at one o'clock , should I keep you ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: WARNING: Pixelated Boobies!!!
Oh my gosh that was awesome!! I loved the Nazi comment. So true!
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
This is why, this is why, this is why we're hot! We're hot cuz we write, you ain't cuz you don't...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
I like the fishy, personally. 9/10
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: The Twins are Twenty!
*peers at picture* Well, I do believe they really are twins! *smacks self for saying stupid things*
Jun 6, 2008 -
Re: The Twins are Twenty!
Nate: Haha. No. As opposed to cyber twins. *gives Snoink and Griffin a giant ice cream cake*
Jun 6, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
Warrior kitties! 8/10
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
7/10
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: The Twins are Twenty!
Are they really twins? Like, real life twins? Well anyway, happy birthday!
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Male vs. Female Teachers
I've had a couple favorite teachers; one was a man, the other was a woman. My tech teacher was a man, and every Friday he'd read to us - Dr. ...
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
I don't really get it.. 8/10
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: Sunburns!
I want a sunburn...*pokes head outside to see if the sun has come out yet* And Nate went to the Outer Banks??? *is insanely jealous* I miss my NC vacation ...
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: A YWS Doodle
lol. Very cute.
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
I'm not that into anime, but I like it.
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
This is one of my senior pictures and one of the very few that I like. I'm the most un-photogenic person on the planet. And Love2act, I want your t-shirt! ...
Jun 4, 2008
