-
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
No to all of them. :) My name's a bit unusual too. 7 letters.
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Ooh, Sasha's a beautiful name. I'm still hyper and fun and random, although right now I'm mostly just confused. Ready, set, guess!
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Prayers, encouragement, support...?
Have you ever had one of those experiences where God speaks so clearly it's like He's posted road signs for you? Or, I guess if you don't believe in God, ...
Jul 9, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Jacob. EDIT: Oh! is it Drew?
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Crystal? For some reason I wanted to say Chloe. Hmm, well I'm hyper, I like to run and swim and hang out at the beach, and I don't like girly ...
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
Yay! Puss-n-Boots. 7/10
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
how do you...? Oh, wait, my pic's on here too. Lol. Thankies.
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Medusa, you're beautiful! *is jealous*
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
haha. 7/10
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: Prose That Makes Me Puke
Stephenie Meyer - but ONLY when her prose consists of describing in excruciating detail the angelic, supermodel good looks of teenage vampires. When she's writing about said teenage vampires murdering
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Plaigerism
*sigh* I'll get it right someday...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: Plaigerism
hehehe.
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: Teen 'pregnancy pact' has 17 girls expecting
WOW. What is wrong with this country that girls don't understand that teen pregnancy is NOT cool? Yes, children are a blessing, but raising a child when you are still ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Juno
I've only seen bits and pieces of it, but I liked it a lot. Especially the "Can we make out now?" lol. Or, "I just drank my weight in Sunny ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: Satanic Messages
There is a large group of Christians out there who try to make every song with a good beat into a Satanic summoning or whatever. I'm a big fan of ...
Jun 11, 2008
