-
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
yay for Three Days Grace. :) 9/10
Sep 9, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
still 4/10.
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
I don't get it. I'm sorry, lol. 4/10
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Playlist Help?
Romantic and/or coming-of-age scenes: Lifehouse, Switchfoot Creepy, dark scenes: Evancescence ("Whisper" and "Haunted" especially. *shudder*) Hardcore battle scenes: Breaking Benjamin, Disciple, Thous
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: Best book you ever read
The Named and The Dark by Marianne Curley Whoa, Maybe! FLASHBACK! You read these? Somebody else in the world read these? XD Me and my friends were so into her ...
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
No. seven letters. Wiseman, your name is john, isn't it? or am i going crazy lol?
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
No. :D For Gladius...um...Emily?
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Another hint: Firearris just said one of my nicknames. :D So...eight letters, German, starts with "K" or "Kay."
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: If you named "Big Brother..."
Big brother approves this message. Big Brother is under your bed. Big Brother pwned YWS Big Brother is watching...always watching. :D
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Jenna? My name isn't Gretchen, or Gretel, or Vanessa lol. Although Vanessa's the name of a main character in my story. :D
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: Just out of curiosity...
Lol, that's funny. I just keep thinking that boy authors must be hiding in some deep dark hole or something. :D My boyfriend writes, but he hides it in a ...
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: Does the Olympic Stadium in Beijing really look like this?
I think it's kind of neat. I like the busyness. :D
Jul 13, 2008 -
Re: Prayers, encouragement, support...?
Hey guys! Update: I'm going to the college I chose. My mom and step-dad, while they haven't been exactly SUPPORTIVE, they understand that I feel like I need to go ...
Jul 13, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
It's German, if that helps. :D
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Nope.
Jul 9, 2008
