User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Re: Blond Power!

    BLONDES SUCK! BRUNETTES RULE! Seriously, brunette females are so much more sexy. Blondes are just....plain, boring. Brunettes have so many more tones and it's just a cooler colour. *wince* Ouch. ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    9/10 LOL that rocks.

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Lyric: Ah you're so pretty and your boyfriend is adorable. I'll say maybe he's equally handsome to Edward. Thanks. :) Go tell him that, because he firmly believes that he's ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    5/10 I'm not a big anime fan. Sorry.

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Yup, that's my Edward. :D

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Background Check Center

    Congratulations, Gyr! *crosses fingers* I actually sent a query to Writers' House too - first to Stephen Malk, who rejected it, then to Jodi Reamer, who is Stephenie Meyer's agent. ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    This is me with my wonderful, sexy boyfriend. :)

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What In The Jiminy Cricket Is Twilight?

    I hate to say this after reading all the other posts but... I happen to like Twilight!! As for you Nate I think you have been living under a rock ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Twilight movie

    P.S. This is not a Team Jacob vs. Team Edward thread. I just wanted to know who saw the movie. Personally, I thought it was a heck of a lot ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    "It's time for a mental health day, so conjugate this: I cut class - you cut class - he, she, it cuts class." ~Speak E: "But this is a girl's ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What's twilight?

    Hahaha...what's funny about Twilight is that everyone is either rabidly in love with the series or rabidly hateful. Except me...I'm in the middle somewhere. I didn't like Breaking Dawn. But ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama - President Elect

    I'm with Dream Deep and Sam. I'm happy I don't have to be tackled by the respective parties on campus. I voted for McCain, but really only because he had ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention College Students!

    Well, I have an article due tomorrow actually. I think it's going to be basically about growing up and following your dreams. Is that good?

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention College Students!

    I'm a freelance writer for a newspaper in my hometown, and I write a monthly column. Would you like me to write you something like that? I could even send ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    "The Joy Luck Club" and "To Kill a Mockingbird." I've already read the latter, but I bought it for $1 at a street fair. I couldn't resist.

    Oct 7, 2008


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot