User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Re: I have good news and bad news...

    I still have no idea what the game is.

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Why Catholics are awesome...

    I may have to convert to Catholicism now. *ROTFL*

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What In The Jiminy Cricket Is Twilight?

    The best thing Stephenie Meyer did with Twilight was create Jacob Black and his pack of kick-a** werewolves. :D I will see the second movie entirely to watch Paul turn ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Clo, you radiate adorable-ness. :)

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Yay! A fellow country fan! 8/10 1. "Jurassic Park" - Weird Al (lol!) 2. "Open Up Your Eyes" - Jeremy Camp (from Music Inspired by the Chronicles of Narnia) 3. ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    5/10 Haven't seen that movie yet.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10 Just because of Akon. Sorry. 1. "Breaking the Habit" - Linkin Park 2. "Falling in Love" - Falling Up 3. "Rock What You Got" - Superchick 4. "Made to ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    You have 3 Doors Down - automatic 8/10 :D 1. "Set the World on Fire" by Britt Nicole 2. "Beat It" by Fall Out Boy 3. "Broken Wing" by Thousand ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I...am...an idiot.

    Good news! I called the company who sent me the bill and essentially chewed them out; they got a little flustered and said that if I couldn't pay for the ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I...am...an idiot.

    Samuel Garrison: Yeah, they did ask for my SSN, and I said heck no. For which I am very grateful. Nate: Lol. "Just say no" is my theme from now ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I...am...an idiot.

    Sureal: I thought about that, but I'm afraid it won't work. I guess it's worth a shot though.

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I...am...an idiot.

    There is a phone number, but I've looked it up and people have said that it's a fake number. As soon as I can I'm going to give it a ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I...am...an idiot.

    A couple weeks ago I got a call from a company trying to send me incredibly cheap magazines for a year, so I said sure. Guess what? I just got ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What Are YOU Reading?

    Firebrand - editing, for the seven thousandth time. :) I'm also reading the Amulet of Samarkand...it's finals week and I don't have the energy to read anything too thought provoking. ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Aww, tnme is so cute! And midnightwolf, you look very wolfy. Lol.

    Dec 1, 2008


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki