User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    i think of the bug everytime i see it lol. is there a story behind it? 8/10

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Character Pictures!

    post a picture of your characters! it can be a drawing, a photo, or a cartoon. whatever you like. (tip: try http://www.newfaces.com). Marc: or Jake: Vanessa: Ian: YAY!! p.s. the ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Star-tipping!!!

    I totally did this at camp. I promptly fell down and didn't get up for five minutes after trying this.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Requests for...

    hmm...people can read my essay "The Rebellion" and give me a very serious, very brutal critique on it. (it's for my college application.) and I have read the first chapter ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Thought of the moment

    I'm definitely thinking I want to hurry up and graduate already, even though I've only been in school for less than a month. here here. i'm thinking that i am ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Thought of the moment

    I'm thinking...I wish I could figure out how to word this sentence for my article.

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Your theme song

    Post the song, artist, and lyrics here! Mine: "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand ending ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random

    I want a hot fudge sundae. I also want to finish my prologue before midnight. grrr.

    Sep 22, 2007


The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson