User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    7/10 (me too...)

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 it's growing on me. :D

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Senior Quotes

    These are the ones I think I want for my senior quotes: "Security is mostly superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing." ~Helen Keller "To grow ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    6/10 okay...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone here a humanitarian?

    umm...humanity as a whole just kinda needs to get their heads on straight. personally, i'm a Christian, and i hate how other Christians sit and talk crap about other people ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    9/10 Twilight-inspired?

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    truthfully, i've gotten so much better at all of them. i've started keeping a notebook full of my characters personalities and such, along with story lines and plot twists. it's ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Pick my new avatar!

    And #2 wins!!! YAY!!!! :D I must admit, I like this one lots :D

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    Then again, none of the professors really had any romantic involvements, except Snape and Hagrid.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    ROTFLOL ok, so this is a tragedy and everything, the whole HP meets High School Musical idea, but.... OMG it's HYSTERICAL!!! The world is so full of idiots i can't ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Madeleine L'Engle Dies at 88

    *WAIL* She was one of my favorite authors...She WAS my favorite author for a very long time. I sent her some of my poetry and she wrote back a few ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    I bet she was joking. And no, I'm not a homophobe or whatever, but that is just too trivial for JKR to say about her books. HP has too much ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Pick my new avatar!

    Choice 1: Choice 2: Choice 3: Choice 4: Choice 5: Choice 6: Choice 7: Ready...set...vote! :D

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I think I've Spotted A Celebrity! Game

    sorry! lol. to get back to the ACTUAL game...um...i have a friend who looks like a younger Kirsten Dunst but with a little bit bigger nose. (OMG that sounds horrible...i ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I think I've Spotted A Celebrity! Game

    i actually saw a famous person the airport in LA. did anyone ever watch "The Famous Jett Jackson"? it was the main character from that show.

    Oct 17, 2007


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead