User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Lounge, The Re: Is writing in your future?

    I don't know, i think anywhere you go writers are underpaid lol. unless you're J. K. Rowling or Stephen King. I've always wanted to go to Australia. Great surfing, eh?

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Is writing in your future?

    A major in English w/ an emphasis in creative writing and a minor in journalism. :D I want to be an author, but I also plan on teaching. Probably at ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh! Internet, lame.

    I've given up trying to watch videos on my computer. Actually, I've given up on trying to do almost anything on my computer. It's in its death throes.

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Stupid People!

    lol no kidding. i have 27 days until the end of semester. not like i'm excited or anything.

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Greetings from New York!

    wow, that's beautiful! i went to New York a few years back, but i didn't like it a whole lot. too busy for me. i'm a country girl at heart. ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Stupid People!

    uh, no, it wasn't just a practical joke. this has been going on all year. i reported him last year for sexually harassing a freshman girl and since then our ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Stupid People!

    ...namely the editor of our school paper. his goal in life is not to make our paper better, but to make my life miserable. the other night i was taking ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: It's Hot In Topeka

    You mom. (the accepted response when one is very confused)

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crank That!

    "LOSE yourself in the music, the moment, you own it, you better never let it go..." woohoo. ooh, i like this one too: "This is ten percent luck, twenty percent ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Guess stinkin' what!?!?

    Is it a mission trip or something? My friend went to Zambia about two years ago, she worked in some orphanages for like a month.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crank That!

    hey, don't let them get to you if you like the song. nobody's gonna beat you up. :D I think the song is ok, for a rap song. but i ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^is excited about being a novelist

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What happens after death?

    *blinks* Oh my goodness, there's someone on my side! *faints* it's a miracle! lol. Hey, i really like your avatar, DesperateRomantic. It's pretty. :D And welcome to YWS.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: God

    Um..yeah. *majorly uncomfortable* I'm not asking for people to just tell me what to believe in. I'm asking for some facts and practicions practiced by certain religions- so that I ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What happens after death?

    I'm with scotty.knows in that I'm a rebel Christian with some weird views. Well, not weird, i guess, just...radical. So here's my take. I believe that Hell is painful, yes, ...

    Nov 11, 2007


Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic