User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Re: Gwen vs. Ayra (Poll)

    I refuse to choose between you two.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Help! I need a name for...

    ooh, i like bear's idea. Mitual...nice ring to it. When i'm looking for a name for something I just jumple a bunch of letters together until i create a word ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dreamer's going to college!

    AWESOME! congratulations! i'm going to college in the fall too, but i'll be 18, so i guess it's not as cool.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ridiculous sentence

    lol sentences like these give me hope. it's like, "okay, i AGONIZE over the word 'voice' in one sentence, and yet these authors are making a living out of publishing ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10 i still don't get it but i like it. :D

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why be worrying about You-Know-Who...

    lol. and now you can instantly sort all the Harry Potter fans from the average joes. brilliant plot, Aet.

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10 lol!

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    lol. fine then. meanie. 0/10 :P

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Soundtrack to the Movie of Your Life

    Oh, fun!!! :D Opening credits: Your Love is Lifting Me Higher - Jackie Wilson :) First Date: You Don't Even Know Me Anymore - Mark Schultz (why THIS one??? that's ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    OMG Lizzy i totally get your custom title!!! b/c ppl call redheads carrot-tops, and the tops of carrots are green.... *is incredibly proud* Mad, yours is 5/10, only b/c you ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    I ate too much too...but it was good. so i don't care. :D

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: What is your sign?

    Uh...I'm pretty sure I'm Pisces, but I have no idea what that entails. But I know myself pretty well, so I'll give it a go. :D Positive Traits: Flexible, intelligent, ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Greetings from New York!

    I think you're thinking of NYC. I hate that place and I haven't even been there. I got to Syracuse sometimes and I don't like it. To smelly and crowded. ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Stupid People!

    lol, thanks for the tip. oh well, the end of semester's coming up soon, and then i'll have drama instead of journalism. :D not to mention that i'm a better ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Is writing in your future?

    Don't forget that writing is an essential element to almost any career! I'm going into Law, and knowing how to write creatively is a must. Dude, totally. I love writing ...

    Nov 21, 2007


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman