User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Re: My dog, Grace.

    Grace looks a lot like my dog... *is suspicious* Did you steal my Copper????

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Running!

    I was on the distance team when I was a freshman. It was really hard and I wasn't very fast, but I was in GREAT shape lol.

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    grrrr angst angst angst... 8/10

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Running!

    Me! Me! Me! Although I haven't run for a while since I have work after school and I'm in an intense P.E. class. (Go read your "About the Authors" post, ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    lol. do i sense a yearbook editor or journalist of some kind? 5/10

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Matt, why are you so gorgeous? it isn't fair. share the wealth. i'm too lazy to post my pic, but go to and look up Kylee Gordon. That's me. :D

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    oooh...very deep. 8/10

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 (still...) actually it's a quote from my story. a girl asking herself, trying to decide if she's gone schizophrenic... yeah lol.

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 i don't know why i like it but i do...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Wish me luck!

    We have one more day of auditioning. Basically, the try-out process is this: Pick a scene and read with as much expression as you can possibly muster. Be loud. Be ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Superlatives!

    cool! umm.. Fred! lol. i don't know, i don't chat enough. Most Random Person

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Wish me luck!

    *gasp* I just found out that our drama teacher really wants my bf to play the lead! so now i have to get the lead female role because i refuse ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?

    I took a quiz on the Golden Compass website and it said my Daemon was a jackal. which makes me think of a weasel. which makes me think of sneaky ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Wish me luck!

    This is my first semester in drama and we're auditioning for parts in our play, Flowers for Algernon. I haven't tried out for anything since 5th grade, so I'm really ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bella.

    oh wow! i'm actually tearing up right now! how much of a sap am I! lol. just know that you are amazing. congratulations. so many girls would not have gone ...

    Jan 4, 2008


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short