User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Lounge, The Re: Help!

    yes, i realize there is a tutorial on the this forum, but i have some question that are driving me mad. i have photoshop, and what i'm trying to do ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: i don't really get it... 75% Title: 80% it makes me understand the username just a bit more. Avatar: 100% lol! Country: 95% lol randomness! Sig: 85% me too! ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 1/10 What does "aithalos" mean? I'm not sure but if I get a responce I'll bump up your score! "aithalos" is the Greek word for flame, shotgun. :D

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Influx of Lupines

    lol. I happen to agree with twit. Wolves are way cooler than doggies.

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: PANTS!

    These aren't my pants! Whose pants are these? *dies of laughter* ... *ahem* Inside joke. Oo *points frantically* That's a song! By Five Iron Frenzy! *dies of shock* I can't ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Gah!!! I'm so angry with all these younsters who look like sexy college students!! (*cough*mysister*cough*). And those of us who ARE college students (*cough*me*cough*) are frequently mistaken for 8th

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 have to say I agree...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 but very :( (it's a greek word, it means "flame")

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's Anniversary!

    bravo! me now? except i'm on the waiting list lol...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 it made me giggle. :D

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: help!!!!

    Don't write about a tragedy in your life or winning a football game or how good your grades are. Everybody writes about that. Write about an obscure hobby of yours ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Superlatives!

    logosgal. if she can tell me what it means, maybe i'll change my mind, but yeah. Most Rabid "Pat Buchanan" Supporter

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Help! I need a name for...

    ooh..i like logosgal's Scrabble idea. i'll have to try that someday.

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Wish me luck!

    Well, the verdict has been cast (sort of) and I begged and begged my teacher to tell me today what's going on, and....I didn't get the part of Alice. BUT ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Neopets

    I was really into Neopets too... ...but I was always flat broke and I couldn't handle being broke in two worlds.

    Jan 11, 2008


In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening