-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
My sister was standing next to me, but I cropped her out. :D
Dec 25, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Spirit + Lion King 2 + Monty Python = epic win. 10/10 1. "SOS" - Rihanna 2. "Beer for My Horses" - Toby Keith (ROTFL *is embarrassed*) 3. "Just Around ...
Dec 25, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
Teehee. 9/10
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: Favorite Books You Read This Year
"The Hunger Games" - Suzanne Collins "Unwind" - Neal Shusterman "The Host" - Stephenie Meyer (sooo much better than Twilight) "Messy Spirituality" - Mike Yaconelli I haven't read a ton ...
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
:shock: Sarah is beautiful. So beautiful it scares me and makes me feel highly inferior. *hides* Everybody is so lovely. YWS is just packed with gorgeous people. :D
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: The Book Game!
" 'Theo knows the Dean sent for me, that I am not here just on a social or preaching visit.' " The Young Unicorns , by Madeleine L'Engle.
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
Ooh, pretty. :) 9/10
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
BAHAHAHAHA. *is immature* 9/10. Just because I can't give you a 10/10 without advocating tasteless jokes. I must be a role model. I must be a role model... *glares half-heartedly*
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: What song describes you?
Savin' Me by Nickelback. Very appropriate right now.
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
Nice. Way to get on the activist train. :) 8/10
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
Alright, I'm rating my own profile picture. 10/10 :D
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Nooo, I'm freaked out that if my book ever became a movie, you could play the main character lol.
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Lol, well, I'm just a little freaked out now.
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
OverEasy, you look like the narrator of my novel, Firebrand. No kidding. You didn't take a picture of yourself, you took a picture of the inside of my brain. Can ...
Dec 11, 2008 -
Re: Why Catholics are awesome...
Right on, thunder. :)
Dec 11, 2008
