-
Re: Scholarship Opportunities for Young Writers
*grovels at Snoink's feet* THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU FROM THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF MY SOUL!!!
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Easter Dinner, Dono Style
That is adorable. *melts* -:pirate3: decapitated edible bunnies make you melt???? odd.
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^ is wrong. < is slightly sick from eating all her easter candy. v is smarter than me and saved some of his/her easter candy.
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: This is what happens to an overactive imagination...
*blinks* *runs away muttering about cocaine*
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
10/10 pretty, pretty.
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Mongolian Cheese Snicker-Os!!!™©®!
Yay for randomness! *high fives Aet* lol, I loved your disclaimer.
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
7/10 a bit long. mine is actually something from my story... it's another word for a phoenix. and its what the Writhes call Marc when they're taunting her...yeah lol.
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
10/10 lol
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
EEEEEP! You have a rat! Or is it a hamster? I can't tell. But I totally want to get a rat before I go to college. I have to leave ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
8/10 cool!!! ...what is it? lol
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
"Lonely Man" ~Audio Adrenaline
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
This will require a little work. You have to click on the person's profile and rate their profile picture (the picture that appears above their information.) Ready...GO!
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: REJOICE!
congrats!
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Who is Pat Buchanan???
lol. I think he's just a random joke that's fun simply because it's random. However, if you're really curious: Patrick Joseph "Pat" Buchanan (born November 2, 1938) is an American ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Rejection letters...
*tackles Snoink and hugs her ferociously* I'm so sorry.
Feb 10, 2008
