User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Lounge, The Re: Do any make you nauseous?

    I usually avoid horror movies like the plague, but War of the Worlds was pretty gross to me. Sucking up the blood and then spraying it all over the place... ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Jamie. Hobbies: Writing, reading, running, swimming, talking really loud in places where everyone is supposed to be quiet...yeah. Attitude: Hyper. Way-freakin'-hyper. And I never fully matured, so my

    May 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    AHAHAHAHA. Dazzling is not exactly the right word...He's an incredible actor and I'm kind of in awe of his sweet skills lol...you know, blood-sucking, smirking, deer-chasing skills. :D

    May 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    Ahh, thank you lol. I was looking back in "Randomness" to see if anyone had replied and I was like, "Am I going crazy? Where did I post it?" lol.

    May 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    I'm way impressed. I'm Team Jacob all the way, but Robert Pattinson just made an Edward fan out of me. He's SO GOOD! Those facial expressions and those eyes...GAH!!!

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Boredom game :D

    cats are ok. I love to laugh. (not wearing socks)

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Sadly, no. But I love that name. (Hint: it's in the sig lol). Maybe, you strike me as a....Jordan.

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Lauren Hobbies: Writing, photography, running, anything to do with the ocean, hanging out with friends Place: Somewhere... Attitude: Friendly, too polite for my own good sometimes, hyper, totally rand

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Sort of gothic, with either very pale or very dark hair, blue eyes, chipped black nailpolish, a small, shy smile, kind of short and thin.

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Fan-fiction Search

    ha, what a good idea. okay, sure, I volunteer if you can find room for me.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    I chose English, but I love P.E. too. :D

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Red hair, big smile, freckles, medium height, medium build.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 50%...I don't really get it is all... Signature: Short, sweet, to the point. 80% Custom title: 80% reminds me of Eragon Avatar: THE MATRIX!!! you rock my socks off!!!! ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 81% Sig: Awww... 65% Avatar: 95% Custom title: 90% Country: Reminds me of the Evanescence song lol. 85% Overall... um...72%?

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Silly people... evolution does exist!

    lol. awesome.

    Apr 7, 2008


Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon