User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    goober! :D

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography...

    that picture of the tree is beautiful. I also really like the one of you at the window. that one has a great sense of mood.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    (My questions) *is exhausted* 1. I challenge YOU to think of a description for your character using as many metaphors and similes as you can! Are you up for it? ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmm...kind of ghosty. I don't know why. *shrug* Firebrand

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: An infinitestimally-small portion of my biography

    YES!!!!!!! the fourth book comes out in like March. it's called "The Final Warning." i am way excited. but i'd be more excited if i liked the third one... anyway. ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *points to Elayna* "Did she somehow slip into our story?" Jake: "Nope. She's got a penny, and we're all broke."

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "A hell of a lot." ~Marc Author's note: I can't really answer this question because I haven't written the third book yet. When I start writing it, I'll let you ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    4/10 sorry, i just don't get it.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ridiculous sentence

    lol sentences like these give me hope. it's like, "okay, i AGONIZE over the word 'voice' in one sentence, and yet these authors are making a living out of publishing ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 it's cool but kind of odd...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I agree with Stella. But then again I've already made my point about a hundred times over so I'll just slink away and hug my Jacob plushie... lol.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: An infinitestimally-small portion of my biography

    naw you're not a matter of fact, you sound a lot like me, which means you're pretty much the coolest person EVER! lol. i LOVE Maximum Ride, it's a great ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    *singsong voice* I GOT A LAPTOP! I GOT A LAPTOP! WOOHOO!! Needless to say I've been writing almost nonstop since Christmas - partly because I am inspired and partly because ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: PS. I love you

    isn't there a movie based on this book in theaters now? i thought it looked really good.

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Temeraire "Saga"

    i think i saw these books on the other day. they looked really good. :D

    Dec 19, 2007


It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney