User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Lounge, The Re: Bella.

    oh wow! i'm actually tearing up right now! how much of a sap am I! lol. just know that you are amazing. congratulations. so many girls would not have gone ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Turning Ideas into Novels

    One thing that might help you stay with writing something is to start up character journals. Just write entries from the perspective of the various characters in the story. That ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Gwen vs. Ayra (Poll)

    I refuse to choose between you two.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 CONGRATULATIONS!!!! she's ADORABLE!!! is she a niece or a daughter or what?

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Dragons and Other Such Beasts

    However I can't stand the idea of a dragon with feathers, sorry Sunshine. i understand, i was just using that as an example. i like your idea though, Rubric. very ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Getting Back With Ex

    umm, i think this should be in "Other Fiction" or something... *waves for a mod*

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    (IT'S ASLAN, for crying out loud. Didn't you read Narnia as a kid? geez.... lol jk) 3/10 i totally don't get it...sorry.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Losing Motivation

    when i realized that my first draft was awful, i took about six months off from it and did a whole lot of tinking and writing. i started keeping a ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Midnight Disease (about writers block)

    this sounds cool. I've been looking for a good writing book for a while. I'll have to check it out. by the way, i love your avatar. i don't even ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting a sentence with And or But

    i agree with Snoink. I think it's great for effect. we had to read a book in English last semester called "The Lively Art of Writing," and it talked about ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Resolutions

    1. Finish the second draft of Firebrand by the time I graduate. 2. Let someone I'm afraid of help me edit (i.e. my Nazi English teacher - gulp). 3. Read ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Sidestepping Mary Sewage

    i found another really good quiz that gives you a more in-depth answer than Sam's (I liked yours too, Sam! awesome article!) these were my results: Marcella is only a ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Help! I need a name for...

    ooh, i like bear's idea. Mitual...nice ring to it. When i'm looking for a name for something I just jumple a bunch of letters together until i create a word ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dreamer's going to college!

    AWESOME! congratulations! i'm going to college in the fall too, but i'll be 18, so i guess it's not as cool.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 it's cool, even if I don't know anything about Zelda.

    Jan 4, 2008


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth