-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
10/10 oooh...wolf...*is mesmerized*
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
9/10 i don't know why i like it but i do...
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
4/10 i don't get it
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: scary
twitched chattered frantic panic agony jerked jumped shuddered shivered horror horrified slither growled grumbled roar slam suck slurp disintegrate burst scream moan groan these are all kind of scary,
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: Need TITLE to finnished book!
oooh...toughie. I'll have to think about that.
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: Wish me luck!
We have one more day of auditioning. Basically, the try-out process is this: Pick a scene and read with as much expression as you can possibly muster. Be loud. Be ...
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: names
that one's always good for me. and, of course, my handy-dandy phonebook. :D
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Agent or Publisher: who do I contact first?
i haven't quite finished my novel yet either, but everything I've read suggests you go through an agent first. This one is like "Publishing for Dummies" ^
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Marc: Food. Sorry, little chickens. Vanessa: Food Jake: definitely food. Where do you live?
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Superlatives!
cool! umm.. Fred! lol. i don't know, i don't chat enough. Most Random Person
Jan 8, 2008 -
Re: Wish me luck!
*gasp* I just found out that our drama teacher really wants my bf to play the lead! so now i have to get the lead female role because i refuse ...
Jan 8, 2008 -
Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?
I took a quiz on the Golden Compass website and it said my Daemon was a jackal. which makes me think of a weasel. which makes me think of sneaky ...
Jan 8, 2008 -
Re: Wish me luck!
This is my first semester in drama and we're auditioning for parts in our play, Flowers for Algernon. I haven't tried out for anything since 5th grade, so I'm really ...
Jan 8, 2008 -
Re: A Writing Journal
It also keeps me entertained in science class. ;)
Jan 7, 2008 -
Re: A Writing Journal
I have a writing journal - it is very useful. i'm constantly adding to it and embellishing it, it's great for keeping track of things.
Jan 5, 2008
