User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 i agree with Meep. I'd probably like it better if I got it.

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    grrrr angst angst angst... 8/10

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyheyhey

    ^ that irritates me too. i go to my boyfriend for critiques - he's actually pretty harsh. nice to meet you!

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Running!

    Me! Me! Me! Although I haven't run for a while since I have work after school and I'm in an intense P.E. class. (Go read your "About the Authors" post, ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: this is moi.

    *gasp* Samantha, we are soul sisters! I'm addicted to running and excercise, and I tell my friends to look for my books at Barnes and Noble in a few years. ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trivial Trivia about Sunny

    More about me! Yay! Aren't you thrilled? 1. I just recently started a drama class at my school. It has quickly transmogrified into my new favorite hobby. And after a ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    humph. I hate how Bella has no life outside of Edward. I mean, okay, I have a boyfriend whom I love very, very much. I wear a promise ring on ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    lol. do i sense a yearbook editor or journalist of some kind? 5/10

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Matt, why are you so gorgeous? it isn't fair. share the wealth. i'm too lazy to post my pic, but go to and look up Kylee Gordon. That's me. :D

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Flowers for Algernon

    My school is performing this play in March, but I read the book to get a better idea of the characters. I'd give it a PG-13 rating, but as soon ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    oooh...very deep. 8/10

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Annoying Writing Quirks

    there's a really wonderful activity that my English teacher introduced to me - it's called freewriting. you just sit down with a paper and pencil and write everything that comes ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 (still...) actually it's a quote from my story. a girl asking herself, trying to decide if she's gone schizophrenic... yeah lol.

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    holy cow, i love your avatar. if i was writing a wolf story i would steal it...but i'm not. so if you run into any good fire-girl avatars, let me ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: I think so... Jake: You THINK so? What do you mean, you THINK so? Marc: Well...love is love. I think it's stupid to call it "true" love. It's either ...

    Jan 10, 2008


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore