User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Waiting for the Dawn

    *sigh* I always get here after everyone else has given deep, detailed reviews... oh well. This was great. I see so many fanfics dealing with Harry and Ginny, Harry and ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Night

    Kepe was probably right, but it was still excellent description. Just one error I saw: "Well now she knows she was wrong." "Well" needs a comma after it. :D Is ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    :shock: Dear God, Samantha, we really are soul sisters... *is frightened*

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How on earth do you describe physical pain

    I have an active imagination... The character in my story is basically dying, very painfully, so it's become fairly easy to describe pain. Let me see. Use metaphors. You know, ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Help! I need a name for...

    ooh..i like logosgal's Scrabble idea. i'll have to try that someday.

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Wish me luck!

    Well, the verdict has been cast (sort of) and I begged and begged my teacher to tell me today what's going on, and....I didn't get the part of Alice. BUT ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: this is moi.

    I go by Sunny on this site. :D Ha! I have The Riddle! I actually never read The Naming ... my dad got me the second one for Christmas and ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Neopets

    I was really into Neopets too... ...but I was always flat broke and I couldn't handle being broke in two worlds.

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: My dog, Grace.

    Grace looks a lot like my dog... *is suspicious* Did you steal my Copper????

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    (heck yes!!! so excited...) 8/10

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Running!

    I was on the distance team when I was a freshman. It was really hard and I wasn't very fast, but I was in GREAT shape lol.

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: this is moi.

    lol. i'm a teacher's aide this hour and i use it as an excuse to mess around on the computer. My friend read Sabriel was addicted, which is saying something ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    I liked it a lot; however, the first sentence I think is a run-on. I'm not really sure what it means either. Can you talk a little bit more clearly? ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Not happening. Jake: Cool. Vanessa: Uhhh.... Are you a nerd?

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    (of course, books are always better than movies...) 6/10 err...i don't get it.

    Jan 11, 2008


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis