User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Playlist

    Creed Lifehouse Disciple Skillet Thousand Foot Krutch P.O.D. Linkin Park Nickelback Evanescence Yeah...that's pretty much it. "Firebrand" is kind of an angsty, emotional book, as you can probably tell

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Honor

    Wow. I've been working on mine for two years and it's not even close to finished. Congratualtions! Make sure you edit, and tighten everything up - it'll do wonders for ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Hmm...I don't know...maybe a cat? Or an otter?" ~Nessie "Bear." ~Jake "Some sort of cat, maybe...a lion or a leopard." ~Marc Do you often get sick?

    Jan 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Airborne (edited 4/21/08)

    thanks a lot! Those are good points, I'll work on them! i understand your confusion, and i'll explain as much as I can. 1. I intended to write about Gryphon ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Failure To Comply (script)

    I liked the bluntness too. However, I think you should have...lead up to Tom's exile a little more. Rather than him just immediately being kicked out, you know? Maybe a ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How on earth do you describe physical pain

    *shrug* oh well. who knows when someone else might need to know how to torture their character?

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Would you ever read it??

    My friends and I have an ongoing joke that when we're twenty-one we're going to backpack around Europe...that's what I thought of instantly when you said that lol. So yes, ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    *nods sympathetically* I feel your pain. Although Marcella usually shouts snide remarks at idiotic boys. And thank you for commenting! I was beginning to think I was abandoned!

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: help!!!!

    Don't write about a tragedy in your life or winning a football game or how good your grades are. Everybody writes about that. Write about an obscure hobby of yours ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: these little whispers

    I think the beginning was a little odd too. I like one-word beginnings, but that didn't really work. I really liked the ending though, actually. I am rather confused (I ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Airborne (edited 4/21/08)

    The clouds hovered cold and gray above the aerie like masses of steel. I shivered as the damp breeze fluffed up the feathers tracing down from my neck to my ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    Description description description! That's my advice to almost every young writer. Although, you did a pretty good job with that. So I'll agree with rimewind and say - give us ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    something terribly comedic...maybe two people who are trying to survive in the Alaskan wilderness and don't know that they're being filmed. I'd read it. :D Firebrand

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Superlatives!

    logosgal. if she can tell me what it means, maybe i'll change my mind, but yeah. Most Rabid "Pat Buchanan" Supporter

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE To Kill a Mockingbird. I finished reading it about two weeks before it was due for my literature class. It is amazing. The dialogue ...

    Jan 12, 2008


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher