User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Media Reviews Re: So.Be.It.

    it sounds really sweet. I'll have to look for it. :D

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Sometime in the past three weeks or so I've sort of acquired a fan club. Well, maybe not fans, but readers anyway. It began when I finally got sick and ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    oh, awesomeness. lol. 10/10

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    sounds like a horror - someone who kills their victims by crucifying them. i'd be scared to pick it up lol. Defective (for a change of pace)

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 have to say I agree...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Playlist

    ooh, Anberlin and Paramore and Relient K are good. I don't listen to any of the others.

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    lol. 9/10

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 but very :( (it's a greek word, it means "flame")

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's Anniversary!

    bravo! me now? except i'm on the waiting list lol...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 it made me giggle. :D

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    random and not nearly specific enough. Firebrand

    Jan 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Compass Will Show the Way

    hey, that was totally cool. your sense of humor is great lol. and i loved the irony of finding God while reading the Goldent Compass. "Phillip Pullman would be ashamed." ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    huh. interesting. I'd pick it up because of curiosity. :) Firebrand (lol this is the name I chose for my story and i desperately want to know what people think ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contreversy: Good or bad?

    Controversy is a very subjective thing. You wouldn't believe some of the books that have been banned...stuff like Madeleine L'Engle's works, Moby Dick, the Scarlet Letter. There was even a ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Airborne (edited 4/21/08)

    1. Oooooh! Good idea! *goes to edit* 2. I thought I did... *shrugs, goes to edit some more*

    Jan 14, 2008


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)