User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Things You Do While You Write

    I think I actually channel certain characters when I write. For example, last year I was extraordinarily grouchy and sarcastic, and generally in an I-hate-the-world mood. My boyfriend had to ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Is this the one with the [s]cool[/s] freaky school that I really want to go to? The trailer for it looks so cool, btw. Lol, yes twit, that's the one. ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Fabulous, lol. That's sort of what I was going for. Hopefully literary agents will feel the same way. Well, to give everyone an update, I started a new story based ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    My sister was standing next to me, but I cropped her out. :D

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Spirit + Lion King 2 + Monty Python = epic win. 10/10 1. "SOS" - Rihanna 2. "Beer for My Horses" - Toby Keith (ROTFL *is embarrassed*) 3. "Just Around ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Lol, Brandon, I'm so glad you asked. *insert query summary here* What would you do if your worst nightmare was the only thing that could save your life? After her ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Protagonists

    Totally sounds cool. I like the idea that she dreams of him first. That's awesome.

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make a movie trailer

    Nice. I love werewolves! (Werewolves > vampires. Period.) :D

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Hear ye, hear ye. Sunny has officially begun Firebrand's fabulous sequel, titled...um...well, that'll come in time. And it has a plot. And new characters. And prettyful twists that will probably ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    Teehee. 9/10

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books You Read This Year

    "The Hunger Games" - Suzanne Collins "Unwind" - Neal Shusterman "The Host" - Stephenie Meyer (sooo much better than Twilight) "Messy Spirituality" - Mike Yaconelli I haven't read a ton ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Start Writing or Write an Outline..!

    I did both. :D My first draft I just wrote and wrote and wrote - vomiting words without any idea what was going on. Once the first draft was almost ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hold the Phone

    Alright, so I think I'm going to do a sort-of-sequel to this - the same style from Owen's perspective. :) I don't know when it will be up, though.

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    :shock: Sarah is beautiful. So beautiful it scares me and makes me feel highly inferior. *hides* Everybody is so lovely. YWS is just packed with gorgeous people. :D

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Lady Marmalade from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack.

    Dec 22, 2008


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn