User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    :shock: I almost called one of my friends Jake the other day. P.S., Jake is the main male character in my novel. Sorry, just had to throw that out there. ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Personality check

    Ooh, I have a character like that! Very passionate and strong, but also a butthead lol. Hmm... If he's sort of self-righteous he probably has a strong sense of justice ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "At this point in the story? Everything. No, seriously. Unless you've been reading along, you have no idea. EVERYTHING...EFFING...HURTS." ~Marc "My pride, and my heart." ~Jake Are you romantic?

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: One of those poor souls

    This actually sounds like a really cool idea, but I agree with Sleeping Valor. You need to give her a REASON to want to make a bunch of friends. Maybe ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "So far? When I was quite certain I was insane and needed to be committed to a mental hospital." ~Marc "Same as Marc's... But she thought she was insane, I ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Has anyone actually...?

    :D I was just reading that article last night, Kadie. It was very helpful.

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Websites for Writers

    Okay, sorry, I'll edit that and make it a link. And I realize that college isn't evil, I just appreciated the fact that she was encouraging those who never went ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Websites for Writers

    THIS WOMAN IS MY HERO!!!!

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Research Re: Interesting 'Quirks' ;) (Such as Synesthesia)

    I think ADHD is a load of baloney. I think frustrated parents label their hyperactive boys as ADHD because they want the doctors to give them drugs. I like ADHD ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Websites for Writers

    I've become fairly addicted to these: ^ for those who desperately want to be published but have no idea where to start - "writing for dummies" if you will. ^ ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    good ol' Tracy. 6/10

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10 i guess i needed to be there or something...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Sidestepping Mary Sewage

    yeah! *hi-fives Ayra* It's ok, "Sunny" is what my character's boyfriend calls her lol, so I understand.

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Gah!!! I'm so angry with all these younsters who look like sexy college students!! (*cough*mysister*cough*). And those of us who ARE college students (*cough*me*cough*) are frequently mistaken for 8th

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Rats by Robert Sullivan

    lol.

    Jan 22, 2008


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain