User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    lol you won't get it unless you've read the Pendragon series. 10/10 is that you? i can't possibly rate your photo anything less than a ten, that would be cruel ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 :D

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    ahhh...Dino. :D 9/10

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 1/10 What does "aithalos" mean? I'm not sure but if I get a responce I'll bump up your score! "aithalos" is the Greek word for flame, shotgun. :D

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 awesome!

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips on Drawing a Map for My Novel

    this might help:

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Circle Trilogy - Ted Dekker

    TED DEKKER ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF! That said, The Circle Trilogy is my favorite series by him. I love the imagery and just the pace of these books. I could ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Little Prince

    i LOVE the Little Prince. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. Beautiful. Right up there with Madeleine L'Engle and C. S. Lewis and Kate DiCamillo. I should actually go re-read it. Get ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Not sure. Doc's been giving me stuff to knock me out, to reduce fevers...Honestly, I think it's LSD. That gives you an idea of what my dreams are like." ~Marc ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 i like it. i don't know why, i just do. :D

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Influx of Lupines

    lol. I happen to agree with twit. Wolves are way cooler than doggies.

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: PANTS!

    These aren't my pants! Whose pants are these? *dies of laughter* ... *ahem* Inside joke. Oo *points frantically* That's a song! By Five Iron Frenzy! *dies of shock* I can't ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Research Re: Lefty Discrimination

    yeah, volleyball was weird. it was like, "Oh...she's a leftie...that means she's a right-side hitter!" which sucked, 'cause I'm a terrible offensive player lol. the dinner table is weird, as ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 totally lost, but oh well.

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    Questions? *pokes MidnightVampire*

    Jan 27, 2008


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost