User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Tips Re: The Ever-So-Famous Block for Writers

    lol i come onto this site when i can't write. or i read. or i run. or i watch a movie. or i just glue my butt to the chair ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    I don't know what's more amazing/sad: that Snoink went through every single of those points and answered them, or that I actually just read through her entire post. ROTFLOL! i ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    I have reached 30,000 words in my book! Woohoo! It's only nine chapters, however, so I usually just avoid that subject and proudly announce the word count. I'm thinking that ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Kristen Stewart is Bella, and I think that was a good choice (although Emily Browning would have been better!). But I don't know. I"m having trouble w/ Cedric Diggory as ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Lake Girls Notes

    Do you read the Clique series by Lisi Harrison? If you do, it comes out in your writing. That's not a bad thing, I was just curious. :D

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Nameless Novel: Vote for a beginning!

    lyrical_sunshine >> Aww, don't feel bad! Besides, I know what the dream is and it's very original; don't worry. You can definitely get away with it, seeing as it doesn't ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Nameless Novel: Vote for a beginning!

    *is depressed* my prologue starts with a dream... Ayra: I liked your first idea. It's unique and clever. It would still work just as well if you ditched the dream ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Help!

    yes, i realize there is a tutorial on the this forum, but i have some question that are driving me mad. i have photoshop, and what i'm trying to do ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Planning Method

    great advice, cat! I do most of that myself. :D of course, you have to be careful when you're making your characters like people you know - someone could get ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: To Character Chart, or Not To Character Chart...

    I do that, but I don't "chart" exactly. I just dedicate one or two pages to them in my sacred pink composition notebook, and I write about them. It looks ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Discriptions

    ooooh... *is jealous of Suzanne's pretty descriptions* I agree with method B. If it helps, this is the first paragraph of my story - not really an infodump, but it ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    i like the last one the best. "Spawn" is pretty cool. "Immortals" I've seen too many times. sounds like Sci-fi thriller crazy books. i'd maybe pick it up. Firebrand

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Post, Read, Review, Meet New People!

    Click on "home" and "edit my profile." it'll show up next to your avatar. :D nice meeting you by the way! i'm Sunny *cyber-handshake.*

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: i don't really get it... 75% Title: 80% it makes me understand the username just a bit more. Avatar: 100% lol! Country: 95% lol randomness! Sig: 85% me too! ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle

    this like Twilight? you know, with good vampires? or are they scary?

    Jan 30, 2008


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday