User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Novel Workshop Re: [deleted]

    Eeep! Snoink, this is lovely! I haven't finished it yet, but I'm on page 40 and it's so poignant of beautiful and i just LOVE it! the scene where the ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 ROTFLOL

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 Yay for Twilight.

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    I'm reading this book as we speak, but I'm only about twenty pages into it. So far it's making me depressed. HOW IN THE WORLD AM I EVER GOING TO ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Oooh, Ellen Page would have been an excellent Bella... *sigh* Why don't they ask US to cast these kinds of movies?

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 I don't get it. Am I retarded?

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 pretty. :)

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    (twit, why in the world do you keep changing your name? i is so confused...) "Uh...people who trip a lot. Like me." ~Marc "Movies like License to Wed and Dan ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Short Prologue

    change "I'd never known existed" to "I never knew existed." It's better grammar. :D other than that, this is great and I'm totally excited to read more. :)

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spelton Academy, Chapter 1

    Description, description, description! I was a little confused about the time period as well, and then when you mentioned the Empire, I assumed that it was sort of a fantasy ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Holding Out For A Hero Part One

    Will there be more? *is hopeful* It seemed like a short story and it had a good ending, but I wouldn't object to more. :D

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Holding Out For A Hero Part One

    Mostly the only thing I have to complain about is adverbs. Sometimes you use adverbs rather than strong action verbs, and generally strong verbs paint a picture better than adverbs ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Airborne (edited 4/21/08)

    lol. good point, maybe i should go ask him for a demo... this story was inspired by a poem that I wrote called "Today" that was sort of metaphorical. it ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rejection letters...

    *tackles Snoink and hugs her ferociously* I'm so sorry.

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 took me a minute to figure out what it was lol.

    Feb 10, 2008


someone hide fried pickles in my tree
— Iggy