User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dawn

    Ooh! You have lovely lovely description. It's refreshing. :D I don't understand what was going on with the bird and the cup. Can you explain that a little better? Was ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting an essay

    Ick. I have to write an essay too...Tom Sawyer vs. Huck Finn. *sulks* I don't want to...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: *indignatly* "No! Well...maybe a little." Jake: "Duh. I'm seventeen." Vanessa: "I don't think so..." Marc: "Don't you hate her?" Have you ever been kissed

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Epic Quest to a Far Away Land

    Oh! There is a video lol. Unfortunately I cannot watch your video because my computer is ridiculously slow. But anyway, I still loved your story.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Urban Dragons

    Showing, not telling! Who is this kid? What's the reflection in his eyes? What made his day so bad? Basically what I'm saying is that you need some serious description ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Well, my characters are still being somewhat retarded, although most of them have settled back into their normal roles. Hatta is the peacekeeper again and Brand is still freaking out ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Epic Quest to a Far Away Land

    *sigh* I love reading your work, twit. I couldn't find anything really wrong, but I do have a question. Why did you say Clover was a dog? "See what I ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Diary of a Villain (The Original) : Progress Journal

    Just read your story Valor, and I really liked it! :D good luck on finding feedback! I know exactly how you feel. I kind of want my English teacher to ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: DoaV (2nd Version): Prologue Part 1

    EEP! this is excellent! Just a few minor mistakes I saw, nothing big at all. Apparently, the man who said ‘you are what you choose to be’ was a liar. ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Parking Lot Sparrows (2)

    Ooh, yay for more! okay, here we go. As for the first part, it made me cringe. Not because it was badly written but because COUNSELORS DON'T ACT LIKE THAT. ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Parking Lot Sparrows (3)

    Sorry! i messed up this review, i'll give you a real one later!

    Feb 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Parking Lot Sparrows (1) [Edit 03/04]

    *drools over the lovely story* eveyrone else pretty much got all the grammatical stuff, but I had to review anyway. My favorite perspectives: the sparrows, the nurse, and the intern. ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Bethany A guy, strong, quiet, shy, passionate about injustice, scared of most girls, gets very very quiet when he's angry, somewhat socially awkward, smart, nice-looking, easily offended.

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Seperate Chapter Files (for computer writers)

    That's not a bad idea, espcially since my first draft was lost in the Black Hole (a.k.a our ancient computer.) It would be a good way to save backup copies ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    OOOPS!!! *is highly embarrassed* My bad, gyr, I thought I was rating Dynamo's sig. Apparently Sunny needs to pay more attention to which page she's on....*smacks forehead*. Your sig is ...

    Feb 16, 2008


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus