User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    ^ WOW. That's weird.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Peter and the Starcatchers (plus sequels)

    I've only read the first one, but I loved it. It was suspenseful and hilarious at the same time. When I'm having a bad day, I re-read it. :D

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    No Jacob never imprinted on Bella. I like Jacob so much better than Edward. I don't like flawless characters that are compared to Greek gods. They just annoy me. And ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: If it were a movie!?

    DITTO! actually, I've already casted characters for my book. *blushes* Very lame, but true. Go to my Writer's Corner, A Writer's Schizophrenia.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Diary of a Villain (The Original) : Progress Journal

    I feel your pain about school. :( Good luck!

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Shadow: Chapter One

    Oooh!! I is so excited!!!! :D :D :D I'm going to add comments in bold, okay? 'Cause it's great, but I did notice some things. Sarran is the most talented, ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Melting a Midwest Winter

    Well, crap. You almost made me cry. My boyfriend and I are going to different schools in August too. I'm really bad at critiquing poetry, but I really liked the ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: REJOICE!

    congrats!

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is it just me, or is Lord of the Flies a really sexist book?

    I just remember being freakishly mesmerized and profoundly disturbed by that book. *shrug* I though most of the metaphors were ridiculous and the author mostly wanted to describe what it ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does Blood?

    It doesn't bother me. Actually I really like that shade of red. That's what keeps me sane when someone's drawing my blood. Sometimes its easier for me to look at ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Uhhh... 4/10 sorry. is it an inside joke?

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ask and you shall know! *snickers*

    Are you romantically entangled at the moment? (my poetic way of asking if you're dating anyone) I'm not stalking you...i'm just curious.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Who is Pat Buchanan???

    lol. I think he's just a random joke that's fun simply because it's random. However, if you're really curious: Patrick Joseph "Pat" Buchanan (born November 2, 1938) is an American ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Some basic tips

    Bravo! We needed an article like this. It's right up there with Snoink's advice, in my opinion.

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I have a problem.

    You force yourself. I have the same problem, but about two years ago I got a really good idea. I fell in love with my characters. And I told myself, ...

    Feb 23, 2008


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert