User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    Oh yeah, I loved reading "Midnight Sun" on her website. Edward's not as... I don't know, OBSESSED as Bella it seems. His mind is more interesting; it deals with other ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Full Bloods vs Half Breeds (Prologue)

    Hey! I really enjoyed this! You put kind of a new twist on the old werewolf idea. I put my corrections in bold. :D ~Sunny (First attempt at Fantasy. Gulps!) ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Journalism Experience

    go for it! And don't forget - if at first you don't succeed, try, try again! I didn't get my job at the paper until the THIRD time I went ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 1)

    Yeah, Razorblade kind of just said everything I was planning to say. :D I like the general idea, though. I'm looking forward to reading the rewrite.

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Don't you guys have anything normal to talk about?

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Shadow: Chapter One

    You and I may have to chat sometime about language. :D I'm trying to flesh out a mythical language, but it only comes into play sometimes, sort of like yours, ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    *pouts* Stephenie better give Jacob a really, really, REALLY good girlfriend in Breaking Dawn, or else I will never be happy.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Shadow: Chapter Two

    Man, I don't think I'll be able to keep up the 2 reviews per post deal...I think I'll shoot for 1.5 instead. That I can probably do around school, work, ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Journalism Experience

    If you live in a small town, newspapers are always looking for relevant pieces about high school/middle school sports, choirc concerts, honor students, and things like that. I work for ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Building up romance: Help!

    Well, I'm still figuring out how to build romantic tension myself, so I can't give you a detailed guide lol.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    Eh, I don't hate Edward. He just annoys me. And i still like werewolves better than vampires. *shrug* Hey, did you just have a birthday? Or am I just blind ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: If it were a movie!?

    Cool! You should post them, I love looking at stuff like that. :D

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Shadow: Chapter One

    Sweeeeeet. I want a cool name like Sonnet... Anyway, I still like your story Timara! (Just thought we were getting a little off topic. :D)

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Shadow: Chapter One

    Hey your name really Sonnet?

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Building up romance: Help!

    *is interested* Who's a romantic interest? Yazra and...? Sorry, that's not very helpful. Uh, start with dialogue. Little bits of body language like running fingers through hair, clearing throat, stari

    Feb 26, 2008


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo