-
Re: Mongolian Cheese Snicker-Os!!!™©®!
Yay for randomness! *high fives Aet* lol, I loved your disclaimer.
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
7/10 a bit long. mine is actually something from my story... it's another word for a phoenix. and its what the Writhes call Marc when they're taunting her...yeah lol.
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Full Bloods vs Half Breeds (Prologue)
Lol, nicely done. Yes, I am an evil editor. I'm even more evil when it comes to my own work. P.S. on this piece, you tend to get a little ...
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Mutts - Green
*drools all over Gryphon's beautiful stories* Oh WOW! I'm so glad I discovered these! I just read all twelve in like twenty minutes. I'm sorry I didn't critique any of ...
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
10/10 lol
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
lol, i think guys in general are sexy when they're angry. well, when they're angry for a good reason, like when Edward was protecting Bella.
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer
i read somewhere that Stephenie's agent wanted her to have Bella and Edward sleep together and she said no. i had a lot more respect for those...um...moments of sexual tension. ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
EEEEEP! You have a rat! Or is it a hamster? I can't tell. But I totally want to get a rat before I go to college. I have to leave ...
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
8/10 cool!!! ...what is it? lol
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
"Lonely Man" ~Audio Adrenaline
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, they decided to move to China where there are no child labor laws.
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: First word you think of
Blue
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 makes me giggle. don't know why, but it does. :D
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
This will require a little work. You have to click on the person's profile and rate their profile picture (the picture that appears above their information.) Ready...GO!
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
5/10 sorry. just slightly boring.
Feb 28, 2008
