User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Flying." Vanessa: "Oh yeah, definitely flying." Jake: "I hate you both." What are you craving right now?

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Ideas & Inspirations

    I get a lot of ideas from dreams. Dreams are awesome. Almost all my bad guys come from nightmares...which isn't so awesome, but at least I can create realistic antagonists. ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Other Re: FEELINGLESS

    ouch...well, you asked me not to judge, so i won't. but did you mean to spell "saliva" instead of "silvia"?

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Other Re: Mouth of the Microcosm: A Mix for D is for Diphtheria [Sam]

    Oooh, I'm jealous! What contest do I have to enter to get one of those lol?

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Other Re: Joke. I'm bad with titles, leave me alone! >_<

    lol i totally love how only the people over 15 understood this. (except Moe...sorry...) anyway, it made me giggle.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wolf That Cried "Boy!"

    oooh. spell check. SPELL CHECK, please. sorry, i realize you're younger than most on here and so you obviously haven't graduated to the grade where teachers fail you for bad ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Uh...yesterday." Jake: *thinks* "Yeah, yesterday sounds right." Vanessa: "Um...maybe...no, wait...sorry, I can't remember." What's your least favorite thing to study in school/college/whatever

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you lengthen your novel -- HELP Me, PLEASE!

    Actually, dialogue is a great way to go...if it is used properly. Your dialogue should flesh out your characters and give voice to their conflicts. Otherwise it is pointless. If ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Source of Power

    hey buddy. since i already edited your story in class today I won't do it again, lol, just want to say again how much i love your description! and look! ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    Yeah! Actually I like most of the cast - except for Esme. I like Alice and Emmett the best. But still, I think the girl at honor choir was a ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hemophants Prologue

    Um...I feel like the font or something on this messed up, and it's really hard to read. Also there are weird, weird paragraph breaks. Could you please fix them before ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    Guess what!! They totally casted the Twilight movie wrong, cuz I just met the REAL Alice Cullen this weekend, lol. Okay, not really. But I went to an honor choir ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    No, actually...I thought it was a little random. It made me like him more, though. It explains why he's kind of quiet and serious all the time. I don't know. ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Friends

    12/17/07 021 – Friends They thought that we were stupid, and we played along. They thought that I was dumbly following the Mass, not really understanding (need a comma here) ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    10/10 pretty, pretty.

    Mar 1, 2008


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss