User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Make a movie trailer

    Oooh, nice, MidnightVampire. Gave me chills. :D I could totally see it.

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Author interview

    Nope, just for fun. Met her on a writing website and just asked if she wanted some free publicity. :D

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Author interview

    It's on my blog. :D *shameless promoting* But seriously, it's a cool interview. Very inspiring.

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    I LOVES the puppy.... 10/10

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Real Vampires Would Do

    Um, okay, I'm totally stupid. I don't understand the last line. Will someone please explain?

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    LOL Why are Twilight parodies so hilarious? I know we all harbor secret love-hate and envy towards Stephenie Meyer, so why do we insist on making fun of her all ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Sunshine and Rain, Angels and Writer's Block: A Journal

    Psssh. FIREBRAND was the first book I ever finished. I can't even get through poems most of the time. Don't worry about it. You'll fall madly in love with a ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Thanks, Butterfly! And I'm so glad your characters are bugging you, because if they didn't, then I would. :) I firmly believe that everyone on YWS right now could be ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing for Publishing?

    Haha, don't let the violence and innuendo stop you, niccy. You're probably more likely to get published if your book has that "edgy" factor instead of the butterflies and unicorns. ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    alwaysawriter: click on the profile button and rate the profile picture, not the avatar. 7/10 for you. :)

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Anorexia

    I have a protagonist for my YA novel who is a recovering anorexic. She fell in with a crowd of "popular" queen-bee kind of girls her freshman year and spent ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    Bahahaha. 10/10

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sanctum Needs You

    *pokes* What is this strange creature that has come to YWS?

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

    So, I really really like this, which is why I'm being nit-picky. Okay? Okay. Here it goes. :) Alice stumbled out of the forest, which, when she looked back, seemed ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Audrey: "We sing carols, read the Christmas story, open presents, and eat a lot. Well, my family eats a lot." Kai: "Well, it usually depends on what year it is. ...

    Dec 28, 2008


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind