User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Well, progress on my novel has officially stopped for a while. I'm taking a sabbatical, which will probably last until I graduate. There are a couple reasons for this. One: ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do you really care?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    I don't know was there a bucket?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Oh-h..." ~Kelsus "Your way is clear, brother mine!" ~Kallik "Actually, I don't think it is." ~Kit "Kelsus being a weird little creature that crawls over rooftops and peers down drainpipes." ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    yeah, i would, but i wouldn't be a jerk to the guy who saved MY life.

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    GAAAAAH!! was anyone else annoyed that love/freak out scene between Max and Fang was EXACTLY THE SAME as if was in MR3???

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    4/10 i'm having a hard time figuring out what it is. a cat?

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: *colors slightly* "Yes..." *Marc and Jake look suddenly interested* Marc: "She's blushing..." Jake: "I see, I see..." Marc: "Why's she blushing? Every guy in our school thinks her hair's ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    Lol, Sunny, I love the little of Marc's dialogue that I've managed to read on here. :lol: 8) lol, i kinda wish she and Raven were in the same story, ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *sighs* "Thanks, I needed that." Vanessa: "That was slightly unexpected."

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Favorite Form of Procrastination?

    YWS and Youtube. *blushes*

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    [To Marc] "Thanks. *sighs* *takes bite of chocolate* *takes huge bite of chocolate and smiles* God, this is good! What type of chocolate IS this stuff?" -Teeya [To Artemis] "Thank ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This is what happens to an overactive imagination...

    *blinks* *runs away muttering about cocaine*

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *rolls eyes* "I"m assuming that was supposed to be intimidating. Sorry, but to someone who's had demonic, disembodied voices try to suck the life out of her, intimidation doesn't ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *laughs* "Don't blow a gasket. It's hard to hide things from us." Vanessa: "And don't worry, Jake doesn't bite. Uh..." *realizes the irony of that statement* "I mean, Jake ...

    Mar 18, 2008


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly