-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 I don't have a clue what it means lol.
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
Marc: "Piski? Is that like pixie, with a lisp?" *Vanessa nudges Marc in the ribs* "Please be polite." *Marc rolls eyes*
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Does age really matter?
When writing query letters you're not supposed to put your age, but you ARE supposed to list any qualifications you have. So if you've taken college classes in high school, ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
Marc: "Lovely. So we're all freaks here." Jake: "An imp? Sorry, is that like any relation to...I don't know...demonic shapeshifters or anything?" Vanessa: *groans* "Jake! Stop being so paranoid!"
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
3/10 i don't really know what it is.
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
sort of confuses me. Well, more than sort of. 6/10
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning
UGH. if he did i've lost about a million pounds of respect for him. I have a theory that he wants to keep writing the MR series because he's making ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
Marc: "Wow. They're even more paranoid than us." Vanessa: "Understandably. They're being mistaken for monsters. We're being mistaken for...um..." Jake: "Freaks? Weirdos? Obnoxious brats?" Vanessa: *gl
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: I Saw You Last Night
*sniffles* good poem. could use better description and stuff, sort of what BBB said, but i liked it. sorry. i'm horrible at reviewing poetry. *runs away to sob*
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The Epic Quest to a Far Away Land
ROTFLOL!!! oh my gosh...I love how this is so deadly serious and yet its a total spoof off of Lord of the Rings and all the other epic literary fantasies ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^ is wrong. < is slightly sick from eating all her easter candy. v is smarter than me and saved some of his/her easter candy.
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
Marc: "I could tell. I could definitely tell." *jams headphones over ears* Jake: "Rohsair, it's not nice. Linguistically, maybe - Blackbird has a taste for the theatrical - but in ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09
Lol, thank you very much!
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Character dialogue
Marc: *glares at Raven* "Oh, that's original. Like we haven't heard that one before." Vanessa: *hurriedly* "Touched by Fire, Touched by the presence of the Daybright and saved from the ...
Mar 22, 2008 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Marc: "Uh...I think it was 'Where the Wild Things Are.'" Vanessa: "That's appropriate." Marc: "Excuse me, half the children in AMERICA love those books." Vanessa: "Half the children, yes. But ...
Mar 22, 2008
