User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Eh, well, I see your point." Jake: "I'm pretty sure we're complete anti-sues, right? What were you, like a 12?" Marc: "Something like that. Which sort of offends me. ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: *to Blake and Ethan* "Jake's just overprotective, don't mind him. He has a pathological fear that Marc's going to die someday and it's going to be his fault." Jake: ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Rae. Hands down. Oh, wait...Dana might be a close second." Vanessa: "Um, no, I'd go with Rae. Dana's alright, but Rae is just...just..." Marc: "The incarnation of evil?" Vanessa: ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Yippee! So now we're freaks, murderers, and cliched characters who misquote things!" Vanessa: "Jake, you need to come down. You're scaring people." Jake: "I'm not angry. I'm just...tense." Marc

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Well, crap, Blake, you haven't lived until you've watched a cheesy Disney film with talking animals. We'll have a movie night at my place. I'll supply the popcorn." Jake: ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Uh...yeah, you lost me when you started talking artsy music. I was thinking of...you know, the baby pig with the fuzzy wig on its head...sheepdogs, a disoriented duck..." Jake: ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Scholarship Opportunities for Young Writers

    *grovels at Snoink's feet* THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU FROM THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF MY SOUL!!!

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Jake and I...um...have nothing to say. *shrug*

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Huh. I totally didn't think about that." *to Jake* "Never call me babe." Jake: "I never have." Marc: "I know. But please don't start. Like, ever." Vanessa: "I loved ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jake: "I'm not going to argue. I wouldn't want Rae's claws in me either." *shudders* Vanessa: "Honestly, I think Marc took the whole prophesied-soul-mate thing better than Jake did." Jake: ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Playlists

    I have a writing playlist! It actually evolved sort of accidentally. I just started hearing songs that reminded me of my story. It's really helpful to play them when you're ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "More weird than cool. More like 'Holy hell, I'm in love with someone I'm not even sure exists and they drive me crazy but I'm incredibly attracted to him ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 I like it. :D

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "If you recall correctly, Alice in Wonderland ended with Alice waking up from a dream. Sadly, we are not dreaming. But it would make life so much easier, wouldn't ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Easter Dinner, Dono Style

    That is adorable. *melts* -:pirate3: decapitated edible bunnies make you melt???? odd.

    Mar 24, 2008


Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein