User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 lol. lol, my sig is not dissing on guitar players in any way. my friend was just really frustrated with her boyfriend, who happens to be a guitarist, and ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    the first two are lol 10/10. the last one is sad, but still 9/10

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Either horror or melodramatic chick lit. I'd be interested. Defective

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Silly people... evolution does exist!

    lol. awesome.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 very sad.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    I try not to swear too often in my stories because I know that when I read books with a lot of language in it, it distracts me. My narrator ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "I'm telling you, we could totally fix this boredom. We could be theatrical about it and just blow up the building, or we could be subtle and slip something ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Description!

    I stand on the edge of the unknown, ready to leap off the precipice and face the empty sky. There is only the slightest current in the air, a faint ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Lucy (no idea why...) A seventeen-year-old girl, tall, muscular, athletic, obnoxious, always sticks up for the underdog, major tomboy, a loner.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 sad but true.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    lol. 9/10

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 i like the last one.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: "I think Marc was trying to be clever." Jake: "Ravens are scavengers. Raven just said that a whole month was devoted to her." Marc: "What was so confusing about ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Is April National Scavengers' Month or something?"

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Okay, I lied. We're all cliche. I'm a 32, Jake's a 26 and Vanessa's a 24." Jake: *to Nessie* "How did YOU get the lowest score? You're good at ...

    Apr 1, 2008


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown