User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but your nightmares come true. :P I wish my boyfriend was here. :(

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Your Soul to Hollywood $$$ (You’ll Never Get it Back)

    I like you. :D You think like me. Very good, I like the imagery.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Yay! My sabbatical is going really well! (Is that an oxymoron? I don't really know...) What I really mean to say is that I got some of the tangles in ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long is/was your longest story?

    I'm at like 38,000, but I'm on a sabbatical (lol, sounds so professional). When I'm finished it may be around 50,000.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 81% Sig: Awww... 65% Avatar: 95% Custom title: 90% Country: Reminds me of the Evanescence song lol. 85% Overall... um...72%?

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dead of Night

    It's a good storyline, watch your punctuation though. You've got a lot of run-ons and stuff. Also, I think that second to last sentence is a quote right? So don't ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "So Raven's a witch, Merlin's an animal, and Fal is an elf. But if Raven's part elf, then that makes her, like, an elven witch. A woodland witch?" Jake: ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 I have a shirt with that phrase on it! :D My daddy gave it to me for Christmas. *huggles shirt*

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *impatiently to Blake* "The Raven thinks I'm a cheesy pasta." *to Ethan* "And yes, I am impatient." Jake: "Understatement of the millenium." Marc: "Where's the little scavenger? I'm really ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "A hybrid, meaning...?" Jake: *feigns shock* "Marc doesn't know something?! Marc: "I know, shocking isn't it?" *to Raven* "Seriously though, what are you? A hybrid could mean anything. I'm ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jake: *mildly, to the Raven* "What exactly ARE you anyway?" Marc: "Why does she think I'm named after pasta?"

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    4/10 it has potential, but the frog thing...? I don't know lol. In a world where human beings are bred for beauty and intelligence, love is nonexistant. Marriage is arranged ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Go outside anyway. Weather doesn't bother me." Jake: "Same." Vanessa: "Yup, me too." Dax: "Weather's not a problem. I was sort of born outside." What do you do for ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "As a side note, I have tons of respect for you guys for putting up with her." Vanessa: "Thank you." Marc: "I was talking to Fal and Clover." Vanessa: ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Morgaaan!

    lol, well i tried really hard to make an icon based on my story with photoshop a while back, but...um...well, we'll stick with the techno-demon idea. can i send you ...

    Apr 18, 2008


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare