User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking about myself

    ah, okay. :D

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking about myself

    lol i'm good. i've been here about eight months now, but you know... okay, i have a question...what does your name mean? I think i remember hearing it was based ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Comic books." Vanessa: "I really like some of the classics. Shakespeare is beautiful. To Kill a Mockingbird is excellent too." Jake: "Mysteries. Suspense. Supernatural thrillers. Honestly, I'm

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jake: "Gotta love pointless conversations." Marc: "Who's Major Bat Guano?" Vanessa: "What about sheep?" Dax: "Great. Now I'm hungry." Marc: "Where'd you come from?" Dax: "Down the street." Jake: "I ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    lol good girl. 7/10

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Red hair, big smile, freckles, medium height, medium build.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Beauty is overrated. It's totally subjective." Vanessa: "You just agreed with Raven about something." Marc: "Well, she's right." Jake: "You don't admit it when I'M right." Marc: "You don't ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Ha! Yet another reason why Nessie should stop wearing makeup! It automatically makes you a woman of ill-repute." *grins* Vanessa: *mildly* "Move with the times, Macaroni." Jake: "Ouch." Marc: ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trivial Trivia about Sunny

    I know! I'd love to visit Ireland too...I have a grandparent or two over there. Hmm, let's see, church rules I hate... Rock music is of the devil; anyone who ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    lol 9/10

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: "I'm not a Dr. Who fan. But I have read the Silmarillion! Good book, although the Hobbit still holds a special place in my heart. But, honestly, I don't ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trivial Trivia about Sunny

    haha, it's "rolling on the floor laughing out loud." and i wrote that because you hit the nail on the head with the Paolini comment. I'm only going to be ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    In my heart of hearts I nurse a faint hope... That Eragon is purposefully an arrogant, foolish protagonist That Murtagh is *meant* to be so much cooler than Eragon That ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 50%...I don't really get it is all... Signature: Short, sweet, to the point. 80% Custom title: 80% reminds me of Eragon Avatar: THE MATRIX!!! you rock my socks off!!!! ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: "I read the Sword in the Stone." Marc: "But she's a nerd. I haven't read it. Watched the cartoon though." Jake: "Why is Merlin an animal?" Marc: "Do you ...

    Apr 20, 2008


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman