User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "I think it's past somebody's bedtime." Jake: "What's synthesia? Is it that thing where people see words in color and pictures and stuff?" Vanessa: "What?" Marc: "What?" Jake: "Like ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soup Kitchen

    *falls over* Oh my goodness, this is beautiful. I love it! It almost made me cry. I know how that feels to walk into a soup kitchen and feel almost ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Bearer - Chapter 1

    Very good! I'm excited to read more. The bits of language were great - not too extensive, but just enough to give us a picture of this world you created. ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Names

    Jake, Vanessa, Dax, and Serenity just kind of popped into my head - I don't know why. Marc's name was very strategically chosen - go look up "Marcella" on babynames. ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: what are some good villan names?

    I have a "pure evil" character. Her name is Rachael - meaning "innocent lamb." :D You could try something like that.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jake: "'S alright. I don't need to shed blood to hurt anyone." Vanessa: "Shut up, Jake. And actually, Blake, we do need that many names. Because if we only use ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Swear words in a story

    "he swore loudly" or "he swore violently" is a good substitute, and it doesn't get old. i have the same problem. sometimes i need to spell out my swearwords, but ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Pork rinds." Vanessa: "Sushi." Jake: "Don't care." If you had to choose between the ability to fly or the ability to read minds, what would you choose?

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jake: "I like Kit. She makes sense." Vanessa: "No blood, please." Jake: "Not unless someone deserves it." Vanessa: "Jake? NO BLOOD." Marc: *sighs* "We're trying to tame him, really." Vanessa: ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: White Wash

    More more more! :D

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I think certain characters and places are neat (the werecat is awesome) but Eragon just irritates me. The whiny brat is the hero. What is the world coming to?

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Scavenger works well, in my opinion." Dax: "But nobody cares, remember?" Marc: "Why are you here?!" Dax: "Slavery isn't all that thrilling, contrary to popular belief. I wanted to ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    I chose English, but I love P.E. too. :D

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 very true.

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Um...wear a pink frilly dress and dance around singing the 'Barbie girl' song." Jake: *bursts out laughing* Vanessa: "Ride the Tower of Doom at Elitches." Jake: *stops laughing* "Seriously?!" ...

    Apr 23, 2008


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality