User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Avatar: 10/10 pretty! Signature: it just makes me smile...8/10 Country: Good choice...great author...8/10 Name: Kind of...unoriginal? 3/10 Overall: 6.5 out of 10 :D

    May 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 I'm torn between laughing hysterically and feeling awkward...

    May 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Difference Between Landmines and Time Bombs (Revised.)

    That was beautiful. I almost cried. Very, very well done. I can't give any better critique than that, because everyone else already did it. But it's beautiful.

    May 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Mark of the Lion

    Gahhh, these are incredible books! My mom read them and developed a small crush on Marcus. :D

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    First Names: Samara Liana Brea Joel Matthias Walker Payden Parker Kreston Griffin Sabrina Selena Last Names: Ott Samuelson Whitehorse Lovelady Nemur Soon

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    7/10 you just like those teddy bears don't you :D

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Sheet

    Yeah, I do these after I start writing - usually by the second draft. By that time I know what I want them to be like, so I can fill ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Names

    Hey, Gryph - the name "Brea" means "beauty beyond sight." That would be highly appropriate for a retelling of Beauty and the Beast. :D And that has happened to me ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Fan-fiction Search

    ha, what a good idea. okay, sure, I volunteer if you can find room for me.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Pirates

    Hmmm...I would say don't make Darien's father the pirate, because it automatically makes me think of Will Turner. Be a little more original. Other than that, it sounds like a ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 AAAAAAAAAAMEN!

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    yay! much better. :D 7/10

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    lol, just a bit. still 6/10

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    eep...spelling. 6/10

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *sniggers* "What? Us? Lacking social skills? Are you kidding, I am the queen of social skilldom!" Jake: "Skilldom?" Marc: "Yes it's a made-up word. Deal with it."

    Apr 27, 2008


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina