User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Randomosity Re: Why Not Self-Publish?

    Oh, perfect. :D Although this comic is depicting more of a vanity publisher, I think. like PublishAmerica. I've done waaaaay too much research on this topic.

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Update for the new year! :D I have settled on only two stories for 2009, which is a LOT more manageable than five. So, my current works-in-progress are Firewall (tentative ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 I don't get the first one, but you get major props for Shakespeare. :D And as for my second quote...I didn't understand it either. She just announced that we ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Ooh, cool. 9/10 And the first quote, by the way, is from my novel City of Shadows. :D

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Spoofs

    This is the official thread for spoofs of all kind - including things you have written, things other people have written, links to things you or other people have written, ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    So true, so true. 9/10

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    10/10 LOL

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you have a little notebook to write down all the ideas you have. You also know it when you have three of those notebooks, ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Maybe you'll get lucky and someone will murder your siblings. Best wishes." ~ Dax "Justice." ~ Serenity "He was six, you idiot. Where's the justice in that?" *silence* *mutters* "And ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Editing - An Easy List

    Perfect, Seraphania. Couldn't have written it better myself. :D

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    "Uh-oh." Reading the title of this thread. :D

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Should I call a potential agent?

    Never call a literary agent. If you want to introduce yourself and pitch your novel, email or snail mail, like JC said. The only time you'll have to call them ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Author interview

    Thankfully, most authors in the world aren't as prolific as Hannah, I don't think. So we're safe still. :)

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help

    How about just "Midsummer"?

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Author interview

    attacked: I thought the same thing. Six days??? What is WRONG with me? lol.

    Jan 8, 2009


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin